May 5, 2021 – 11:35 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
- Juli McNeely, Consultant/Coach/Speaker, Juli McNeely Consulting
Moderated by Brad Brain, Registered Financial Planner, Brad Brain Financial Planning Inc.
Confidence for Men vs. Women
- Common Male Attributes: Assertiveness, Risk Taking
- Common Female Attributes: Community, Compassionate
- Self-Promotion – Job Description, Job Interview or Performance Review examples…Lean In/Lean Out
- Gender Blindness – avoid golfing or spa days, modeling female attributes communal leadership style or empathy and broaden the scope of attributes that are valued and rewarded in your organization
Growing Your Confidence – Mental Training
- “Success equates more closely to confidence than it does to competency”
- Six things that may help grow your confidence
Helping Clients Grow Their Financial Confidence to Strengthen the Relationship